NIN Ghosts

Obi-Wan zenabI

I've just downloaded the free first part. Only on the second track, but I am into it.

I read about it in the NY Times-- Reznor has a bunch of pretty skeletal tracks that are there to be remixed as desired under some kind of creative user license.

I just about wore out my pretty hate machine tape back in the day...

I'd like to have the vinyl version for my collection.

Not sure if I'll really play with this in cubase or not, but it's pretty cool!

Yeah, I definitely wanted more after hearing the first 9. I clicked "play all" on the folder and didn't notice that they were playing in reverse order... it was kind of interesting to hear it with the transitions in a different context.

I do think I'll wait a month to order the vinyl when it comes out as I have several thousand records and a set of turntables to play with. If I really want to do digital manipulation from there, then I'll get the Mp3 or CD I guess.

I can't be the first person on HR to post about this... can I?

Yeah, I definitely wanted more after hearing the first 9. I clicked "play all" on the folder and didn't notice that they were playing in reverse order... it was kind of interesting to hear it with the transitions in a different context.

I do think I'll wait a month to order the vinyl when it comes out as I have several thousand records and a set of turntables to play with. If I really want to do digital manipulation from there, then I'll get the Mp3 or CD I guess.

I can't be the first person on HR to post about this... can I?

I posted something in the "marketing" section regarding their distribution method, but that's really all I've seen :/

Back