iZotope Bundle for onyl 49,- USD

CordulaGreen

Hi guys,

I want to repair and clean some old vinyl recordings by recording them to the PC.

Would you recommend the iZotope Bundle for only 49,- USD or is it too much for semiprofessional purposes?

iZotope Bundle

Best regards

My quick synopsis of the bundle:

RX elements: It's excellent for doing what you say you want to do and IMO this bundle is worth it for this alone.
Nectar Elements: I may be alone here but I find the elements version to be to lite to bother with. This one gets a meh from me.
Neutron Elements: It's actually not bad, a solid set of simple plugin elements needed to mix songs. This gets a plus from me.
Ozone 9 elements: IMO to much missing from the bigger versions, but not a bad starter. Some good tools here as well.
Trash 2: I actually never got to use Trash 2, but had trash 1 and it was an excellent multi-band distortion that sounded great.
DDLY: I have this and the word I would describe it is quirky. Not my go to delay for pretty much anything.
Mobius Filter: Again not something I would reach for pretty much ever for what I do, but the filter does what it was designed to do. It's ok, I have other modulation plugins that I think sound better with more options so this one never gets used as well.

Back