Help with mixing / online mixing

aughii

Hi,

Any of you used some online services that provides online mixing? Could some please be recommended?

The project is really low budget. Its a schoolclass singing over 4 tracks I've made. (Guitar, bass, drums, vocals and a keyb). So far, It have ended up sounding much better than I thought it would when I first started out (myself I'm a semi-pro musician, but not very experienced in sound-engineering - especially not mixing)

Well... If you know someone out there that needs experience, but at the same time have hq gear and ear for mixing, Id like to hear about it... Sorry if this isn't thevappropriate forum

Rgrds

Augh

Not sure what you mean by 'online services' - just about any mixing/mastering place can use your audio files to mix. What DAW are you using? Can you provide the stem files?

I wouldnt mind taking a look at your session.

Let me know if you want to work with me, and we will talk about it in more detail.

Its best to look at previous work of these online mixing companies. Before i started learning how to mix i used to get others to mix and because some engineers are used to a particular genre you need to be able to give them a good rough to work with.

'Source Connect' is the industry leader for mixing over the internet but it's expensive!

There is a lot you can do with google hangouts these days, especially in 'Studio Mode'....

Hey, I provide online mixing. check out my site. There's a portfolio section for you to hear. if you're interested contact me via contact form on my site or PM on here. My website is listed below in my signature.

Hello,

I've been in the business of mixing for more than 10 years and i'm offering the "online mixing" on my site. Feel free to PM me here or send me an email of you want to talk.

pgaudio.com.br

Back