Help me for mixing these vocal better, thank you!

Koolj

Dear forum,
First, i would like to say thank you for accepting me posting, and for reading this.
Second, i would like you to have comment on, review on vocal matters, following some recording songs that i did recorded, mixed, and mastered recently:
1. Track 1
drive.google.com/file/d/0B3XtnJIdStGVbzdCME1fQjYxY28/edit?usp=sharing

2. Track 2
drive.google.com/file/d/0B3XtnJIdStGVNlFJdE9JSWtpcTQ/edit?usp=sharing

3. Track 3
drive.google.com/file/d/0B3XtnJIdStGVNVhud3ZrNzI1cFU/edit?usp=sharing

(I uploaded to drive.google hosted, so you just click on, and download the track in MP3 format, and listen in your PC or handheld devices)

Things i would like you to review on are:
1. How clean each vocal?
I mean i felt there were some dust in the vocal. If the comment is negative, pls tell me how clean it is. I am sorry, i am abit new in recording & mixing

2. How vocal color adapted with music?
I mean each individual voice has its own color, color is what you feel and hear it clear, loud, type of tone. And interesting in thinking of it when you feel ok with music. I think the main and most important role of mixer is put a magic color on vocal with music.

3. Which plugins more to make it better?

4. And your opinion on other things

I mixed them by:
- Avantone mic CV12
- NI Audiocomplete 6 soundcard
- Adam F5 speaker
- PC for DAW, and not any separated hardware channed trips
- Plugins software of: REQ 6 mono, Ins 6 DeEsser Mono, Trueverb Stereo, EQ Q, C1 Comp Mono, S1 Imager Stereo, Super tap 2 stereo
- 3 months self-learning experience

Thank you for faithfully comment & review.
KoolJ
ThanhVanRecords.com
facebook.com/thanhvanrecords

Last edited:
Hi Koolj!

I only had time to listen to the first one and it sounds like you are boosting the high frequencys too much.

BTW Someone should move this to MP3 clinic.

Back