Dual Rectifier Clip

joedirt

Does anyone have a song upped with a hard driven dual rectifier? I'm looking for a segment of the song, intro or whatever that has just the guitars by themselves. No pods or amp simulators I'd like to hear the real deal.

Why don't you hit up Guitar Center. You can't trust something that is mic'd and sent through soundcards and into MP3 format.

Hi, thanks for your response. Although I don't own a Boogie, I've played through one a number of times. What I'd really like is to hear one that has been tracked properly onto tape/hard disk and listen to it on my moniters. Again, just the guitars not the whole mix.

I would suggest asking this in the guitar forum. Someone there will direct you to the site with every amp on MP3. I forget the web address, but they have EVERYTHING. (Diezel included)

6 songs worth...

hey joe,

i'm almost finished with a project i'm doing with a punk band in san antonio. I'll make a push this weekend and get some of the stuff up on here. The guitarist used a dual rectifier for all the tracks, I just put a sm-58 in front and got a great sound. I did compress (10:1) everything below 315hz during tracking though. Before then, pretty much all you have to do is turn on the radio...everyone's using that amp nowadays.

mike

Back