CAN ANYOONE MIX MY RAP VOCALS(i am reallys sorry about the off time vocals before)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingpin_478

and this is not a double post if i have a new link is it?

but anyways i thank you 4 all your patience(big jinx,etc) but anyways im working on a song with wooh the kid of so icey boyz (gucci manes label) and i want my track to sound a-1 before i take it to him if anyone will try to mix it i sincerely will appreciate and if the quality is great i may contact you for further inquiries by the way if you all who help me need cd covers,logos,touch ups or anything graphic wise ill do it no problem i am a master in photoshop

http://www.yousendit.com/download/dVlwMFhpOC9Fc0lLSkE9PQ

here is the song if u guys wanna try
t.n.a
-KingPin

ps if u cud put the hook thru a lil filter to make it blend better that would be great if not i got plug ins

and this is not a double post if i have a new link is it?
Yes, it is.

Adding new information to a topic is not an excuse for a new thread. It is - at best - an excuse to add a new post to the existing thread.

You now have three different threads for the exact same topic in this forum. Please choose two of them and delete them, pinhead.

Oh, and BTW, half the people on this forum - hell, half the people who own a personal computer - claim to be "photoshop masters." Get in line.

G.

Yes, it is.

Adding new information to a topic is not an excuse for a new thread. It is - at best - an excuse to add a new post to the existing thread.

You now have three different threads for the exact same topic in this forum. Please choose two of them and delete them, pinhead.

Oh, and BTW, half the people on this forum - hell, half the people who own a personal computer - claim to be "photoshop masters." Get in line.

G.

i put money up aint nobody fucking with me in photoshop period and the other 2 r removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back