Amazing new way of remixing songs.

Not going to try. The remove notes feature is disabled in the demo. Funny. The one feature I wanted to test. So I'm not going to even DL it. What are they afraid of? Most quality software cos. have fully functional demo versions of stuff that work for 10 to 30 days. Some will have the "save" feature disabled, but no critical components disabled. Not going to risk the money.

I've generally seen that vary based on target consumer. B to B software trials are almost always full-featured because businesses can afford software and can't get away with piracy as easily. But software for individual consumers, as this appears to be, may or may not be crippled in the trial/demo version (Ableton Live Lite, Photoshop Essentials, etc.)

I've generally seen that vary based on target consumer. B to B software trials are almost always full-featured because businesses can afford software and can't get away with piracy as easily. But software for individual consumers, as this appears to be, may or may not be crippled in the trial/demo version (Ableton Live Lite, Photoshop Essentials, etc.)

I do agree with this to an extent. Presonus Studio One DAW Demo is fully functional for 30 days which gave me the 1 day necessary to find out that I could set up a multi-timbral VI in 10 minutes on 16 channels vs. Pro Tools 8 where I'd been trying to do that without success for a week (kept running into DAE errors -- AVID people told me I had a hardware problem. $50 later at the shop for a diagnostic > the computer was fine). Izotope Nectar is fully functional for 10 days (and this gave me the 4 days necessary to find out I didn't like it). Reaper is free for 30 days. Some others don't even have demo versions.

It can't be done without sounding like shit.

Prove me wrong.

Aye I agree. I've used software very similar to this and it always leaves ugly sounding leftover artifacts and I guarantee you will still hear some remnant left of what you removed. Only way to professionally remove a part from a mix is within the DAW of the original mix.

Back