Needing A Punk/Grunge/Rock Song Mixed!

ChrisKY

Hey everyone, I have recently recorded a mix with a band of mine but for some reason I cannot get it to sound exactly the way I need it to be. I am no way a mixing engineer, I'm just the producer and manager of it. I am needing someone who is very skilled in mixing/mastering within this genre & who can follow guidance with revisions if necessary.

The song that is placed below is exported from Logic Pro X and they are all AIFF files so getting everything set up to mix will be a breeze. (I like to keep things simple if possible)

Also, the music has already been copyrighted and we own full rights to the song so there is no worries about legality or anything else that may occur. We are just mainly wanting to add a great mixing engineer to our team so that we can continue to grow and develop into a full brand. (Information later will be discussed to whom ever we choose)

I am of course willing to pay for a full mixing & mastering sessions. I just need something to go off of so that we can select the one we feel is best for the job. (No hard feelings towards anyone, promise!)

Anyways, here are the files:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cwbscctj4eyhur7/AAAwh2kf-iXRJN2DNZuRp0hHa?dl=0

Hope you all enjoy mixing it as much as we enjoyed recording.

For anybody that is looking for a really rough draft to bounce off of, this is something I had done while messing with it. We are definitely needing the Instruments to shine with the vocals and all that but If needed here it is:

Back