Need help mixing vocals on a CCR song

Tried to take a listen to what you have, but need the wav files. AU format, or whatever that was, not working.

Naw, that is no where near big enough. I use Cubase. Any Audacity files will not work. It must be exported raw (no effects) wav files in order for anyone to work with the project.

You can delete your email if you want it private. I got it. Only need if you want the wav file.

Didn't touch the backing track. There is some clipping going on there or bad transfer anyway, so I would resolve that first if possible.

On vocals, I used two compressors, one with fast attack, and one slow, to even it out a bit. Did some pitch correction and some time adjustments. Delay and reverb.

Now I'm bored again. lol

Attachments

• Rain Original.mp3
    6.4 MB · Views: 32
  • Rain Jmix.mp3
    6.4 MB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Oh yuck, to much reverb. lol.

And one overdone timing adjustment. :(

Pitch correction could be done much more transparently with Melodyne, but that takes quite a bit more time. I'm not that bored. This was just the built in Cubase pitch correction. It is a bit noticeable.

I only sent the one.

Do you hear what I am with the music track? If you can get me a cleaner export of that, I can throw it in.

Let me know if there is any other fine tuning you'd like done. I'm still just a little bored. :)

Back