My Pop/Rock song - Plz Mix - 61 tracks

always210

hey guys. this is a song I did a while back. I'm happy with the mix already but really want to see what others can do. a lot of the tracks are separated guitar parts and such. feel free to go crazy. remix. extend. this song is very pop, rock, fast, lots of electric guitars. I really can't wait to see what people can do and hopefully be interested.

here is the song
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B767xkQuZS_DaGRBUnRpNzZjODA/view?usp=sharing

here's the files
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B767xkQuZS_DVnRacmJVOFBaQWM/view?usp=sharing

Last edited:
Hi, here is my attempt. Straight mix, no arrangement/editing.
kinda work in progress, I'm not so happy with the snare but didn't have more time to spend right now.
View attachment 95475

nice! I like where you are going with it!

no much to do .. good mix, lead guitar is a bit annoying

well like I mentioned in my first post. i'm mostly happy with the original mix. Just I guess looking for more of a remix of sorts.

I like this song!, no editing (except to remove the really annoying bzzzzz on the one vocal track about halfway through) just mix, eq, compression, verbs and delays. Hope you like it.

Thank you! yes I do like it! it definitely gives a different feel to it. i really liked what you did with the the last minute or so with it.

Thanks for providing the tune mate :guitar:

cool lil track , Compd from 61 back to 30 mixed n cut a lil partial for testing

Cheers
LM

Attachments

• Partial.mp3
    1 MB · Views: 57
Last edited:
fishmed Mix

Here is my mix. Thank you for sharing these tracks.

Attachments

• Everybody Wins Fishmed.mp3
    6.6 MB · Views: 39
Thanks guys! these all sound great! i love all the dif mixes. feel free to extend or remix or go crazy if you want to do more.

Thanks for providing the tune mate :guitar:

cool lil track , Compd from 61 back to 30 mixed n cut a lil partial for testing

Cheers
LM

awesome. would love to hear a full version!

Back