Multitrack and Stems available for Mixing/Mastering

do tell us how and what were done to the stems before posting

Just to clarify first: There are both raw multitrack files and processed stems available.

The raw multitrack files are "as recorded" before processing during mixing.

The processed stems have been processed with eq, compression, reverb, delay and various effects one would normally use during mixing. They are stereo files made up of the main mix elements: Kick, Snare, Drums, Bass, Guitars, Leads and FX, Vocals & Background Vocals. If they are summed together, they effectively create the "premaster" mix that I sent for final mastering to my ME.

I hope that explains it.

Really awesome of you to share on the Cambridge site! That’s such a cool project, I love mixing random songs from there.

OK Better vocals !

Much better - big improvement! I really like the idea of automating some of the bass licks to feature them in between the vocal phrases, but I think some of the spots where you automate up the distortion layer of the bass sound maybe just a bit too obvious... I'd suggest dialling that back a bit... cool idea though. :thumbs up:

Much better - big improvement! I really like the idea of automating some of the bass licks to feature them in between the vocal phrases, but I think some of the spots where you automate up the distortion layer of the bass sound maybe just a bit too obvious... I'd suggest dialling that back a bit... cool idea though. :thumbs up:

Lol, like the Who's "My Generation" it does sound cool just in those few spots. I know its louder than the lead vocal! It is a bit much.

Hi! Nice bright, lively mix! Sounds polished and full. Maybe a little too much "point" on the kick drum and the toms for my taste, but overall it sounds cool!

Thank you very much for the feedback!

I'm glad you liked it.

I'm waiting for the opportunity to mix another of your songs.

Cheers!

Back