mix this for me please ..

View attachment 89532 it's INSANELY loud, you need to get this back to normal gain levels before anyone could mix it.

check out the screenshot, your average level is around -5dBFS, this is where only the peaks should be not average levels, it has a 5dB crest factor

Last edited:
View attachment 89532 it's INSANELY loud, you need to get this back to normal gain levels before anyone could mix it.

check out the screenshot, your average level is around -5dBFS, this is where only the peaks should be not average levels, it has a 5dB crest factor

hmm, so .. the problem is from the vocal track ? actually i dont know well how change back my vocal track's gain .. i was recorded vocal with common microphone, not a condenser microphone. but if you want to, i can send you the first original vocal track without any edit.

can you seek a way to that track, and make it normal ?

The vocal track seems to be distorting brutally and also has a lot of reverb on it. Can you maybe provide us with a version that is dryer?

If you want someone to actually mix your tune give completely raw tracks of everything... Nothing more...

okay, this is the dryer version that i have .. its original vocal track without any tuned.

Original Vocal : https://www.mediafire.com/?6nu9gjq4s7qac89

hmm i think the lot of reverb comes when i going to tuned it.

the new track is better but is still too loud, it's clipping at 0dB at the loudest parts and it looks like there's some brickwall limiting on your master bus, is there any way you could bounce the stem down again with no effects on the master bus, no delay, reverb, EQ or compression, turning it down later isn't the same, you can't remove clipping. It also sounds like an mp3 file that's been converted into a WAV, not the actual original wav, I can hear some weird compression artifacts and it doesn't look right on the spectrum analyser in wavelab.

the new track is better but is still too loud, it's clipping at 0dB at the loudest parts and it looks like there's some brickwall limiting on your master bus, is there any way you could bounce the stem down again with no effects on the master bus, no delay, reverb, EQ or compression, turning it down later isn't the same, you can't remove clipping. It also sounds like an mp3 file that's been converted into a WAV, not the actual original wav, I can hear some weird compression artifacts and it doesn't look right on the spectrum analyser in wavelab.

yes i realized its clipping at the loudest part and can't be normalize .. so, it can't be mix at all ? :(

okay no problem.. can you try to mix it ? even it can't be good as a usual track. hopefully i can enjoy my project.

Emirtz. A complete stranger is taking time out of his day to help you out, pretty awesome I know. The least you can do is try and make it as easy as possible for him by providing him a completely dry track. If you're still clipping because you recorded with a bad mic with the gain set too high, then rerecord it if you can in order to avoid the clipping, then send it over.

Whenever asking someone for help, always make it as easy as possible for them to help you out :)

Back