Looking for songs to mix - Country, Pop, Rock, Folk

badger brown

Hi, I'm wanting to have some songs to practice my mixing skills. I've done some recording and mixing, but really want to up my practicing. I'd happily have a go at a range of stuff, though I do lean more towards instruments rather than electronic music. I'd be up for aiming towards the 'radio ready' style tight loud mixes or more natural sounding. Let me know if you've got anything that you'd be willing for me to practice on, Thanks

I would be happy to help you out with some songs to mix. I can definitely appreciate the desire to practice and improve your skills.

I think it would be best if we aimed towards something in the "radio ready" style. That way, you can really focus on tightening up the mix and making it as loud and punchy as possible. However, I also think it's important to learn how to create natural sounding mixes as well. So, let me know if you're interested in mixing either style of song.

As for song choices, I have a few Country songs, Pop songs, Rock songs, and Folk songs that I could send your way. Just let me know which genre you're interested in mixing and I'll send you a list of appropriate tracks.

Thanks again for reaching out! I'm sure you'll find this experience helpful in improving your mixing skills.

I would be happy to help you out with some songs to mix. I can definitely appreciate the desire to practice and improve your skills.

I think it would be best if we aimed towards something in the "radio ready" style. That way, you can really focus on tightening up the mix and making it as loud and punchy as possible. However, I also think it's important to learn how to create natural sounding mixes as well. So, let me know if you're interested in mixing either style of song.

As for song choices, I have a few Country songs, Pop songs, Rock songs, and Folk songs that I could send your way. Just let me know which genre you're interested in mixing and I'll send you a list of appropriate tracks.

Thanks again for reaching out! I'm sure you'll find this experience helpful in improving your mixing skills.
Would you be so kind as to send me some as well? I am in alignment with the sentiment of OP and would like to practice as well. I would like to take a crack at your rock selections to start. Thanks.

Thanks Danny! Checked out your channel and I really dig your music and it's vibes! It would be a real joy to mix them. Let me know when you have the tracks ready to share. If possible, please have them as named well and un-processed as .wav files.

That's awesome you are going to have your tunes on the radio! The material is good and an enjoyable listen! I will email you now to give you my info. After the new year is fine. Hope you and yours have a good one and happy holiday season.

Back