A couple of hip hop songs i need help mastering!!!!!

EvanOmega

Hey i have about four songs that i have recorded but i cant seem to find the right sound. Does anyone wanna help me? you can find me on soundcloud at "/evanomega" so you can get a feel for my style, the songs "Man of The Year" and "Insomniac" are two of the four i need help with.The song "Kingdom Come" is me with my group "The Lifted Crew" im the second verse, all the other songs are just me so just let me know if you are interested in helping with any and i will send you everything broken down.

Attachments

• Man Of The Year.mp3
    3.8 MB · Views: 56
  • Keep Riding.mp3
    4.3 MB · Views: 47
  • Kingdom Come.mp3
    7.3 MB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Hey i have about four songs that i have recorded but i cant seem to find the right sound. Does anyone wanna help me? you can find me on soundcloud at "/evanomega" so you can get a feel for my style, the songs "Man of The Year" and "Insomniac" are two of the four i need help with.The song "Kingdom Come" is me with my group "The Lifted Crew" im the second verse, all the other songs are just me so just let me know if you are interested in helping with any and i will send you everything broken down.

Bro do you have the acapellas saved, and lined up to the beat?
if so sendspace the files to MattPoirier@Live.Com

I'll have one or two done today.

Cheers!
-Kollision

my quick mix, i had only time to mix verses. choruses are almost antouched

Attachments

• kingdomm.mp3
    7.9 MB · Views: 53
Here it is!

Well heres my try at it lmk what you guys think and any feed back would be appreciated :listeningmusic:

Attachments

• 01 - (Unknown Artist) - Kingdom Come.mp3
    7.8 MB · Views: 41
Vocals and beat tracks have different sample rates that's why they are off unless you convert them on import. Here's my version of keep riding.

Last edited:
Tyreman mix no2

attached is my new mix, this the final mix I'm submitting, and the vocals should be more locked in this time. as before PM me if you want the WAV version,

hope you like it!

regards,

Ben.

Kingdom come: The beat is squashed to hell, need an uncompressed version. All the vocals are clipped slightly, need to make sure to get good recordings for good mixes. Signal path is number one priority!!! On that note here's what I did with it.

Kingdom come: The beat is squashed to hell, need an uncompressed version. All the vocals are clipped slightly, need to make sure to get good recordings for good mixes. Signal path is number one priority!!! On that note here's what I did with it.

I actually REALLY like what you did with this! Youve got some skills man.

Back