Is anyone up for mixing a 5 song demo?

tnrocks

So here is my issue, I currently have 5 songs completed and the trouble I am having is this is my music. So in other words I am way to critical on my own stuff then when I mix someone else's. When i say critical I guess what I mean is I am way to hard on myself and at the final mix I feel it still is not good enough.

I understand it is a lot to ask of someone to mix 5 tunes. If i had the money I would certainly send it out.

Here is a song from the demo. This was mixed by me.

Twelve Noon Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos

He he he... Well, isn't that all good and fun.

I thought we were friends jay?

Did you bother to even listen to the doods tunes, or offer to mix his tunes? Do you even care? Guess you have to spend to much time wondering how to afford your next MAC, that you could care less to offer a member some help. I spent 2 years learning how to make my PC outperform your silly Mac. Yeah, it took a while, but now I have time to help out humanity. What do you do? Ride a bicycle to save the Earth? LMAO!

You know I am totally kidding right? :)

Seriously, tnrocks is a really cool guy, and his band is quite good. I am mixing his 5 song demo on my ridiculously inadequate PC.

By the way, I just recorded 7 new tunes (16 tracks of drums, guitar, bass, and vocals), on an existing 31 track project, that was completely finished-Mixed and mastered. I'm not talking a basic acoustic/singer variety. Full on drum triggers, IR reverbs and multiple VST inserts, on a 25.5 GB project. No noticeable latency while monitoring through Cubase. And I still have around $1800 more in my pocket than you wasted money on. And, I can find my way out of a problem myself, if one arises. PTHTHPTHTH!

I built this Ford, and I can build it again if needed! :)

Good day sir! lol!

Did you bother to even listen to the doods tunes, or offer to mix his tunes? Do you even care? Guess you have to spend to much time wondering how to afford your next MAC, that you could care less to offer a member some help. I spent 2 years learning how to make my PC outperform your silly Mac. Yeah, it took a while, but now I have time to help out humanity. What do you do? Ride a bicycle to save the Earth? LMAO!

Seriously, tnrocks is a really cool guy, and his band is quite good. I am mixing his 5 song demo on my ridiculously inadequate PC.

By the way, I just recorded 7 new tunes (16 tracks of drums, guitar, bass, and vocals), on an existing 31 track project, that was completely finished-Mixed and mastered. I'm not talking a basic acoustic/singer variety. Full on drum triggers, IR reverbs and multiple VST inserts, on a 25.5 GB project. No noticeable latency while monitoring through Cubase. And I still have around $1800 more in my pocket than you wasted money on. And, I can find my way out of a problem myself, if one arises. PTHTHPTHTH!

Good day sir! lol!

lmao well played besides saying you were kidding. I feel some truth in there

Good day sir! lol!

:laughings:, :laughings:, Im wheezing over here lol, :laughings:, I cant answer in this post I just cant lol Im laughing to hard

First off No! I didnt listen to his tunes lol Im not even gonna lie. I was skimming thru the post to see if I saw some one of credibility give some adequate advice before I lended my services. Lol 2 years for you to save up all that money on parts and virus protection software for your AIDS virus over there lol.
Yeah, it took a while, but now I have time to help out humanity.
:eek:, :laughings:.. Im wheezing I cant even respond to this lol.

By the way, I just recorded 7 new tunes (16 tracks of drums, guitar, bass, and vocals), on an existing 31 track project, that was completely finished-Mixed and mastered. I'm not talking a basic acoustic/singer variety. Full on drum triggers, IR reverbs and multiple VST inserts, on a 25.5 GB project. No noticeable latency while monitoring through Cubase. And I still have around $1800 more in my pocket than you wasted money on. And, I can find my way out of a problem myself, if one arises.
YEA! AND THE WINDOWS SYSTEM YOU USED TO GET IT ALL DONE...
early computer.jpg

Jimmy Mixing on his Windows Dinosaur...LMAO
We hope so jimmy, we hope so...its just the fact that you might as well take a computer tech class when you buy a Windows I think it comes with the 1 yr warranty right? lol

hi. Sounds great, but it is way out of my range. Metal is also the hardest to mix. Hope you get some to do iy.

-einar høiland-

I would be willing to take a stab at one of them possibly. I really don't think I have time to do a 5 off for free.

HI everyone, i just signed up to this forum because of this thread

guess a small introduction is in order ..
the only semi-professional release i have done was my old bands song "Gatekeeper"

oh , need 10 posts, fine google "gatekeeper forever we are reverb nation" or a combination and should be able to find it.

man that song became my baby. I produced the song itself. engineered/recorded it all/mixed/mastered
was really my first ever 'whole' song i ever tried to mix.. not too shabby eh ?

oh yea... i played all the guitar on it as well. minus the Left guitar, that was Wes, the other guitarist.
haha. Anyway i happily offer my skills for free.

Not that this is very important but just curious ..

whats the track count like ?
did you mic everything on the drumkit..
double track guitars
DI bass track maybe ??

Back