Waves CENTER plugin or AIR plugin for mastering

Not sure I notice much difference. I have never been a fan of stereo widening plugs for mastering.

Tune sounds quite good though either way.

Thanks for the kind words and most of all thanks for listening.

This is only my second DAW created recording so all these plugin are new to me, but by now I find mix 2 better(AIR plugin). The reason I didn't mention which was which is I was having a hard time accepting that it sounded better against the mighty giant waves plugin....at least in this case The Mix just sounds a little clearer to me. It all flows better...
Stereo widening seems to add the sizzle to already well mixed track.....or make even worse than anything ever heard.lol I've had a few of those

Are you sure you didn't post the same mix twice by accident? I think I hear the second mix is a tiny bit wider/fuller, but its barely different or un-noticeable.

Yeah I think #2 wins as well. i posted on another forum and that was also the choice.....the winner is AIR stereo width. Can you believe it?

It could also be that if my mix was better then maybe that plugin would work better as well......interesting. Thank you to all who listened. cheers

IMO.

I think Mix2 is has a phase problem because its too wide in stereo widening.

Mix1 is more natural and will not have a problem if it combine to mono.

Mix2 will have first impression because it's wide more than real life but in fact, it will not comfortable too listen in some playback system.

Cheers,:thumbs up:

Back