Looking for someone who is interested in mastering for free or not much money

Choco Disaster

Hi there...

As you probably saw already in the title of my thread I am looking for someone who is interested in mastering jazz recordings for free or not much money. None of my band members was born into a rich family so we cannot afford paying a lot for the mastering of the tunes we recorded. But if any of you likes to experiment with mastering and enjoys doing it for I could upload (at least I hope that I will succeed in this) one tune or part of a tune that we recorded... You could master it and if we like it you could tell us how much money we would have to pay you if you mastered one or more tunes completly. If you would do it for free it would be even better of course, anyway we won't be able to pay you much...
But for you it will be a good experience and I hope that you will like our music...

Have a great day...
Please email us if you are interested: chocolate-disaster@live.com
Chocolate goblin

Last edited:
I have just the roughmixes of the recordings for now... Getting those recordings mixed would be great, but maybe the roughmixes aren't so bad anyway and I know that mixing takes a lot of time... So if someone would just try to master the roughmixes and doesn't have time to mix them that would also be a help.

Please email me to get the links for the uploaded track to be mixed/mastered if you are interested.
chocolate-disaster@live.com

I don't have any professional mixing/mastering programs and I heard that there are some people who like experimenting, even for free...

If I were you I would down load Reaper HERE for free. It has everything you'll need as a DAW to get some very satisfying results.

Choco Disaster, I have just sent you an email. I am learning about mastering so do not promise wonderful results but would be happy to have a go with a few songs that are not mine.

Okay. I just counted 19 tracks. Would never work to upload that somewhere I guess

Post a sample mix of what you have already. It might help to know what needs to be done here.

To share the tracks, just compress (zip) the project folder, then send using a file sharing site. Yousendit, Streaky, or Dropbox are commonly used.

You only need 3 more posts, then you can put up a link. This is only designed to keep spambots from posting crap.

There is a 'get your ten posts here' thread. But you are almost there already. Just say something funny here, and get the link up. :)

Oh, and by the way, you can put the link in your signature now.

Back