Where Do I Get Clear Topped CD-Rs?

Robertt8

Okay, I bought a nice batch of clear topped (no company names or logos 'n crap (etched?) on the top side of writable cds) which looked nice with the clear CD labels I've designed (takes advantage of some areas viewing directly through to the silvery CD)...only to find that I went and bought freakin' CD-RWs which DO NOT work in common stereo CD systems.

Okay, well, that was the only batch of "clear topped" CDs out of a huge wall of various CDs at Office Depot. What I'm looking for is the same "clear top" in the CD-Rs. Anyone know where I can get something like this?

By the way, I'm NOT looking for the white topped printable ones. Just CD-Rs with out logos. Does that make sense?

Any advice would be great.

Thanks!
Tait

I just found a place online called supermediastore.com. They have what you're looking for. I went looking for blank DVDs and their prices seem really good. Just another option. I'm pretty sure discmakers sells them too, but they may be fairly pricy.

I dont know if you have BJ's wholesale clubs on the CA but they have 100 packs of silver/silver CD's for $20.00

Back