Want a new platform for your music?

Nighcrawler13

My name's Dan and I'm a travel writer, I'm about to set off on a three week trip across Thailand, seven months across Australia and a month across Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam. During my time I'll be writing articles for my own website as well as a quite popular articles and events website that gets 50,000+ views a day....

Anyway, the reason I'm here is that I make videos and I'm looking for some decent music to use to back them, if anyone is interested it will mean that you'll be getting a lot of people hearing your work, and I can put links to any creative project you have going on in the information box!

I'm looking for all types of music, as long as the recording quality is good then it's considerable!

Looking forward to hearing from some of you :)

My name's Dan and I'm a travel writer, I'm about to set off on a three week trip across Thailand, seven months across Australia and a month across Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam. During my time I'll be writing articles for my own website as well as a quite popular articles and events website that gets 50,000+ views a day....

Anyway, the reason I'm here is that I make videos and I'm looking for some decent music to use to back them, if anyone is interested it will mean that you'll be getting a lot of people hearing your work, and I can put links to any creative project you have going on in the information box!

I'm looking for all types of music, as long as the recording quality is good then it's considerable!

Looking forward to hearing from some of you :)

Sounds like an awesome trip. I'll send over some samples later today.

A good friend of mine is actually travelling the world right now, you seem to have a similar route as he does :) If you want, you can take some of my beats as background music. You'll find a link to my website in my profile bio and description, just in case you want to take a listen. Send me a PM if you're interested...

I found an excerpt from one of his travel blogs..

... three days out of Bangkok in the dense Asian Amazon, we came across a tribe of local indigenous natives with seemingly strange customs. It quickly became apparent that they have never had any contact with contemporary civilization as they were captivated by my wristwatch and Raybans. Even more oddly, they couldn't care less about my iphone or the map app with which I tried to show them where they lived, even after I tried to explain to them who Steve Jobs was.

Awestruck by the innocence and societal naiveté of this tribe, it took some time before I noticed the now-strikingly obvious lack of children in the village, or the huge girth of the tribal chief, or his enamorous leering in my direction. My god, what would be the perfect song to portray this moment?

I write in a wide variety of styles, so he would need to at least be semi-specific to his needs, otherwise I'd literally be guessing and likely missing out since I'm blindly shooting noise his way.

Back