Updated My Website, Comments?

I like your POV. You make some very good points for someone coming in to think about, before they get serious about their recording project. Didn't spend a lot of time -- I'm at work. Will check it out more in-depth later. Very clean looking.

Hey John,

Love your website and your angle on recording. Makes me want to do the same. I like the sounds you come up with.

Cool layout on the website. Effective for what you're doing. I almost want to record with you :).

the site itself looks really good, and it has well written articles describing what you have to offer.

really the only thing i can say i didnt like is the distorted speaker background.
no biggie though.

nice work,

Looks cool, punky in the London 1970s sense.

Not keen on the music blasting as soon as the page loads. I prefer turning on music, rather than scrambling to find a stop or volume button if I'm not in a place where its suitable to listen to music.

*mental note: don't bring laptop to doctor's waiting room again.

Looks cool, punky in the London 1970s sense.

Not keen on the music blasting as soon as the page loads. I prefer turning on music, rather than scrambling to find a stop or volume button if I'm not in a place where its suitable to listen to music.

*mental note: don't bring laptop to doctor's waiting room again.

Yeah, I've been thinking about that. I used to have it as a pop-up window, where the user had to click a link to open it, but could keep it open while they browsed the site.

Might go back to that setup...

nice. really a great concept. the sound samples you have sound really good.

the site is as involved as it needs to be. and i like the speaker background, it's generic enough and relevant to the topic.

...i like!

Nice, user friendly, clean, samples are plenty and clear. SLAM DUNK!

I was just chatting with my partner on the way to the gym this morning about building a website for my silly studio.

Did you build it yourself?

Cheers,
Scott.

Back