"Sultans of Swing" arrangement for acoustic solo guitar

Guitarquango

Hi,

this is my tryout to arrange a simple version of Knopfler's "Sultans of Swing". I used a "Walden" guitar and it's recorded recorded with a "Zoom Q4".

YouTube

Greetings,

Jimmy :-)

Hi,

this is my tryout to arrange a simple version of Knopfler's "Sultans of Swing". I used a "Walden" guitar and it's recorded recorded with a "Zoom Q4".

YouTube

Greetings,

Another nice version Jimmy. Unlike the Nirvana song, I didn't find the reverb as distracting here even though it sounds like an identical patch. It feels like you wander around in the pocket a bit, which is kinda nice as music nowadays can be set a bit too strict to a metronome and you bring some feel to these performances. Keep up the good work.

Another nice version Jimmy. Unlike the Nirvana song, I didn't find the reverb as distracting here even though it sounds like an identical patch. It feels like you wander around in the pocket a bit, which is kinda nice as music nowadays can be set a bit too strict to a metronome and you bring some feel to these performances. Keep up the good work.

Thank you so much for your kind feedback Pinky! I saw your post today - i know i'm a little late...but it's never to late to thank you for checking my music :-).

Greetings, Jimmy

---------- Update ----------

Hi folks,

just uploaded the remastered version with better sound quality:

YouTube

Have a nice weekend & greetings,

Back