The SHOW OFF thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Say Something," a cover of the song by "A Great Big World." by: Anonymous.

I asked for some covers of "Say Something," by "A Great Big World." I wanted to start a cover song project. I often enjoy covers more than the originals. I couldn't quit listening to this one despite some minor flaws and quality issues. Still, very much worth sharing. The singer asked to remain anonymous. I'm told this is a scratch recording done in Reason 7. He promised me the final version! Enjoy!!

https://soundcloud.com/coverlovers-1/say-something-a-great-big

(doubt you'll read this but....)

Kudos for some nice double bass work without triggers. Seems like most metal drummers these days are either lazy or just weak.

And nice Roseanna groove. I can play it pretty well, just not that fast.

(doubt you'll read this but....)

Kudos for some nice double bass work without triggers. Seems like most metal drummers these days are either lazy or just weak.

And nice Roseanna groove. I can play it pretty well, just not that fast.

Nope, he never responds. Why would he? He is so good that he posts his playing in forums to showcase himself. Yet, he posts in forums showcasing himself. ??

Don't get me wrong, the dood is an amazing drummer. Wonder why he doesn't have anything more productive to do with his talent. Is he hard to work with maybe? IDK.

Why he is not playing with a touring band blows my mind. Well, maybe he does. He doesn't share anything about himself other than snippets of his playing, so it is tough to get to know him or what he is doing.

How about some update Hugo? :)

Night Drive- Burak Tulbentci

This is a track, I came up with after I saw the video (a CC Video that I got from Vimeo)
The drums are Addictive Drums, all the synths are Synthmaster.
The guitar is a G&L ASAT through Vox NT15.
As pedals I used Pigtronix Philosophers T, Fuzz Face, TC Electronic Flashback and HOF.
I hope, you'll enjoy it :)

check my first beat with my m audio m3-8 monitors

Hi everyone, I've barely started making videos of beat and i would really appreciate if you can check it out on my youtube channel called MrLennyjones and leave me some comments.

Thanks.

Last edited:
check out hiphop/RnB LEBANON PRINCE

We recorded this on Friday he 13th.

this young man's name is Noah...
actor/model/performer

actually this isnt where I posted...I actually wanted mix opinion...you know...opinions on the mix but you out-moderated me here to a different place...thx

I just introduced the amateur as he introduced himself to me..

I posted no links to this guy...my place...no show off shit like u claim...
there are no links to his site...no links to my site
No one was asked to buy anything
I did not recall trying to sell or market anything

I originally posted this in
Forum: MP3 Mixing Clinic
Get FEEDBACK on your tracks! Don't be shy...

instead I got more douchebag moves that just aim to insult

PM a moderator and let them know. Your original post wasn't really worded looking for feedback, so you can't blame them for the confusion.

2000th POST!

I just introduced the amateur as he introduced himself to me..

I posted no links to this guy...my place...no show off shit like u claim...
there are no links to his site...no links to my site
No one was asked to buy anything
I did not recall trying to sell or market anything

I originally posted this in
Forum: MP3 Mixing Clinic
Get FEEDBACK on your tracks! Don't be shy...

instead I got more douchebag moves that just aim to insult

I am not sure what happened. I would assume there is a reason this got moved and if it was in error, I am sure it will be fixed.

But now there is this 'douchebag' thing. Why the fuck would I help you if you are a dickhead calling people names?

You sit here either way now because you are mean and disrespectful.

Sorry, delivering of bags guy. :)

How about you be an adult and handle things like an adult. Just saying...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back