The SHOW OFF thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So after having trouble putting a consistent band together in my small town, I decided to obtain as much gear as I could and just do it all on my own. Everything is done by myself and recorded in my spare room in my trailer haha. I hope you enjoy my grungy stoner rock! All feedback is appreciated as I'm pretty sure I am a talentless hack, however that doesn't stop me haha. Thanks for taking the time to check me out!

Ripsesh Records
- YouTube

She's Come Undone

Have the hardest time pressing record...This is a live take I did two days ago....wife came out to the back room behind the garage where I do my evil deeds.....was not happy that I was out playing the keys in the middle of the day :eek: when there was "other things" I should / could be doing ( she was totally right, I'm just a music junky :o) .......left the door open when she walked away...she'd kind of come undone....so I left the door open and proceeded to lay this down.....:D........if you listen closely you'll hear some birds tweeting in the background here and there.... kind of took it to a jazzy place...... recorded live through the Yamaha MOX8, sm 57 into an old Voicelive for the vocal and back into the MOX into Reaper...done

She's Come Undone

Here's my noise/distortion version of Nothing Compares To You by Sinead O'Connor - hope you guys like!

Nothing compares to Sinead's version. It was a highlight of her live performances. But, lets give applause to the guy who wrote it Prince.

Have the hardest time pressing record...This is a live take I did two days ago....wife came out to the back room behind the garage where I do my evil deeds.....was not happy that I was out playing the keys in the middle of the day :eek: when there was "other things" I should / could be doing ( she was totally right, I'm just a music junky :o) .......left the door open when she walked away...she'd kind of come undone....so I left the door open and proceeded to lay this down.....:D........if you listen closely you'll hear some birds tweeting in the background here and there.... kind of took it to a jazzy place...... recorded live through the Yamaha MOX8, sm 57 into an old Voicelive for the vocal and back into the MOX into Reaper...done

She's Come Undone

Right on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back