The SHOW OFF thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I listened to all of them! I like the Harry Court track, Epic Potencial was alright and the Smooth Criminal cover was AWESOME.

[LIVESET] LaboraTrixx - MyProg 5

º:-:|- LaboraTrixx - MyProg 5 -|:-:º

Link =}

1013702_10202713996068065_219407312_n.jpg

California Sun- Burak Tulbentci

I recorded this one at home (in my garage)
It's an original, that I wrote back in 2004.
But didn't released it with the album that I recorded back then.
Drums are programmed, rest of the instruments are played by me.
I also did all the vocals.
Recorded and mixed in Reaper.
I hope, you all like it.

It was recorded in my greenscreen room upstairs. The camera is a Canon EOS and the editing software is Adobe Premier CS6. Mom films me and edits the videos. I do the sound in my den with a small Rode mic and Nuendo software. We are learning how to use the equipment and software little by little.

Thank you.

~Elena~
Where'd you get the music?

What was not to like about The Storyline? Great examples of progrock with great musicianship and vocals. The bass is a little weak at times in the mix, but that could just be my ear. Great compositions. Never gonna see radio play in the states at 9 minutes per, but really, really good! Sent a link to my brother, too!

CG's FRESH beats

Check ma' thing out and halla at me.

youtubeDOTcom/watch?v=CC0O7fx4DBE

youtubeDOTcom/watch?v=AOzoes6gkbM

youtubeDOTcom/watch?v=4VRvZn_qFAo

Hello! I posted on this site a couple of months ago about having my album mastered. Well, it's out now and available on iTunes if you would be so kind to check it out. Search: Michael and the Wild Roses

Thanks!

I don't know.....is it me, or does the title of this thread make anyone else wanna drop their pants?

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back