My Nepalese Rock Song

• Thread starter Deleted member 203901
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 203901

Hi there,

hope everyone here is doing well. I just wanted to share a new lyric video that I created using Davinci Resolve for an older version of one of my songs that was recorded way back in 2010. Would love to hear your feedback on my song/video and any tips for improvement as well. BTW, the song lyrics are in Nepalese language. Hope you'll like my song. Thanks in advance!

Prawol Bhattarai - "Yesto Kahile" | Old Version | Nepali Rock (Lyric Video) - YouTube

Just gave this one a listen and its good! No comments on the lyrics, of course, but the vocals are solid. I like the guitar solo on this one as well . My only criticism might be that is seemed to end a little bit abruptly. I think I would have let it ring out a bit longer, maybe have a fading arpeggio of the three chord theme on acoustic guitar. Might have been a nice touch.

Overall, its a nice job

Just gave this one a listen and its good! No comments on the lyrics, of course, but the vocals are solid. I like the guitar solo on this one as well . My only criticism might be that is seemed to end a little bit abruptly. I think I would have let it ring out a bit longer, maybe have a fading arpeggio of the three chord theme on acoustic guitar. Might have been a nice touch.

Overall, its a nice job

Thanks TalismanRich for your detailed feedback and for taking the time to listen to my song. Your positive feedback on my vocal performance as well as the guitar solo means a lot to me!

Yes, I too feel that the ending should faded out naturally with a longer tail instead of an abrupt end!

Back