Music promo anyone?

Verteparis

Hey people! I am new here so I hope that I found the right place to promote my music.
I am trying to produce since 2014 bit idk maybe my music sounds horrible af but Im trying to do my best to improve. Im just dreaming to be heard. Just need you opinion here. Could you please tell me what you like and dislike in my track?
Link: Im not allowed to post it so just type in SoundCloud: Verteparis
Thank you hope for your feedback!

This isn't the best place to promote your music. There aren't that many people here, and we're not particularly influential at that.

But if you post any given track to the MP3 mixing clinic, you can get some good feedback on your actual production. If it's not letting you post links yet, you can comment on some other folks' songs to build up your post count first.

Well, real music of all kinds - I'm just not inspired by loop based music, and probably my my hate list includes, anything remotely dance music of the nightclub ilk. Some of it with really catchy bass lines and a few hook type melodies can work for me, but that's rare. There's nothing wrong with this kind of music but it's not for me - too damn old.

Back