"Moonshine", i'm sure you have :-)

Oh man.......top shelf stuff there Gonzo-X!! Your product is always so clean much better than the average home recording IMO. Only a very small nit pik. There's an occasional background vocal that comes in on both the left and the right but is a little too hot / loud on the right side. The first example is around the 1:10 mark. It doesn't happen every time.....just a couple more times. And trust me......that's a NIT PIK. Thanks for the listen.

I really like the reverb on the vocals. I can't get my reverb to sound that lush while still maintaining clarity in the vocals.

Nice job!

Oh man.......top shelf stuff there Gonzo-X!! Your product is always so clean much better than the average home recording IMO. Only a very small nit pik. There's an occasional background vocal that comes in on both the left and the right but is a little too hot / loud on the right side. The first example is around the 1:10 mark. It doesn't happen every time.....just a couple more times. And trust me......that's a NIT PIK. Thanks for the listen.

alright mickster!
appreciate the kind words man.

yea, my mixes are never perfect,
and sometimes, i actually leave stuff like that alone, just to make it feel a little more.... homegrown,
and less produced.

Back