Light Jazz done quirky and modally

w1av

Greetings

Here is one of my "albums" released last Fall. I have a bunch of these but this one is a favorite. If you like quirky JAZZ then U may enjoy some of these tunes. I am NOT interested in making any money, I do this for fun. I like to see what people think of the music. The quality, the composition etc. I am strictly into jazz, no rock 'n roll for me. Most of these tunes are modal compositions. I played all instruments except drums...wrote everything. Recorded in home studio....I play Stratocaster, Telecaster and use keyboards alot. Also play electric bass. Some of the music is out there. But everything is listenable and not grating on the ears. These songs are mostly "grooves" so you might want to settle down with a drink and relax.

Some Weird Jazz | Bob Ruzzo

Thanks for the free music Bob. :) Downloading now, will load into the Mp3 player soon.

Thanks Bob! I always love banjo in non Country/Bluegrass genres. I think it's one of the most overlooked musical instruments (up till the last 10 years). Really enjoyed that piece!

Bob, I liked a lot of the tracks on the album. The Computer Dating was clever and fun! :p

Some of the smooth jazz style stuff didn't particularly grab me and I found myself leaning more toward the funky and/or more unique songs. It's likely more a result of that style jazz being done to death (muzak) and not your ability to perform it well.

Very accomplished musicianship and overall very good recording and mixes.

Hi Pinky,

Yeah I have been doing alot of my own softer music (muzak!) I guess as I get older (57 this year) I am getting soft. I will look for more upbeat stuff to post next time.

Back