"Kryptonite" by 3 Doors Down - Interpretation by Escher's Enigma

Brian Miller

Hey guys,

My father and I (Escher's Enigma) have been rearranging and interpreting famous (and not-so-famous) songs over the past year or so, just for fun. We'll be releasing them one at a time over the next few months for free. We're just using them to draw some attention to our original EPs and full length CD.

Here is the very popular "Kryptonite" by 3 Doors Down, done in a very different way than the original. If you prefer to just listen rather than watch our goofy photo collage video, you'll find the Soundcloud embed below.

Enjoy! Brian

Brian, the song was great. Im a big fan of your remakes of other tunes.

The photo collage in the vid was very touching....to me anyway.
It chronicles the evolution of a father and son relationship. You both should be proud.

:D :thumbs up:

You have a download version? I'll save it along with your CCR cover.

The snare is a bit muffled/punchless, may just need to come up a bit.

Otherwise it's a nice interpretation of the song. Performance is exactly right, not overplayed and just enough embellishment to keep it interesting.

The snare is a bit muffled/punchless, may just need to come up a bit.

Otherwise it's a nice interpretation of the song. Performance is exactly right, not overplayed and just enough embellishment to keep it interesting.

Thanks for listening man. The snare issue is just in the streaming versions, I'm pretty sure. It was quite punchy in the wav and mp3 versions. In any regard, appreciate the feedback!

Hi I'm new here, was looking for a place to share music and cross promote with other artists. This is quite good Brian. Very unique take on this song, well done! I subscribed and gave you a thumbs up.

Back