I finally finished my album!

Well...it's taken quite a while, a few false starts, some very convoluted detours and sidetracks, a LOT of patience, but it's finally done!...

My project "FytaKyte"s first full-length album "Meandersaur". Here are a couple of links where it can be streamed (or even purchased if it's your beverage of choice):

Meandersaur | FytaKyte

Fytakyte | Meandersaur | CD Baby Music Store

Here is a YouTube stream of all 10 tracks. The Album is now available to be streamed or bought from pretty much all the digital outlets - iTunes, Spotify, Google Play etc. Just search "Fytakyte"

[video]https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLALkBe2K-Wr3xVpZHkXnVMNHXMAY7et_4[/video]

Last edited:
sounds great, I like the Tele picture, and the tele on the tracks.
it sounds really good on this system here! nice job..

I gave a couple a listen, very good recording.

Thanks DM60

Nice work!

Thank you, Keith!

good job, good playing

Thanks for listening and commenting, Damian

sounds great, I like the Tele picture, and the tele on the tracks.
it sounds really good on this system here! nice job..

Thanks CC - I mainly used a Strat and a Deusenberg Starplayer TV. I did use the Tele to add a few textures, though.

I see that the youtube channel is autogenerated by youtube. I'm not familiar with that. It's separate from your channel, I guess. When you get your channel set up, I'll subscribe. How does this automatic channel work, does your release package come with this auto release?

I see that the youtube channel is autogenerated by youtube. I'm not familiar with that. It's separate from your channel, I guess. When you get your channel set up, I'll subscribe. How does this automatic channel work, does your release package come with this auto release?

Hey Damian - Yes, that's right - I released the album through CD Baby as the digital aggregator. I upload it to them and they send it off to all the streaming services and online stores.

Back