Honey Hunters - What Would We Have Done With Eternity Anyway?

Congratulations dude!

Good God man that is quite an impressive collection of work!

From the brief click n listens I just did it all really sounded most excellent! :thumbs up:

BTW $20 invested in Distrokid gets your stuff on a boatload of sites fast n easy for a year...You never know you might become rich n famous if the right set of ears hears this album!

You should read this little post the owner of Distrokid posted on Reddit...pretty freekin cool...

Last edited:
Congratulations dude!

Good God man that is quite an impressive collection of work!

From the brief click n listens I just did it all really sounded most excellent! :thumbs up:

BTW $20 invested in Distrokid gets your stuff on a boatload of sites fast n easy for a year...You never know you might become rich n famous if the right set of ears hears this album!

You should read this little post the owner of Distrokid posted on Reddit...pretty freekin cool...

Thanks TAE. I have dig distribution happening via CD Baby already, however...

Nice to have this done! I remember hearing some of the stuff on the mp3 forum. Great to now have the complete package.
Stuff like this is an inspiration.
:D

Nice to have this done! I remember hearing some of the stuff on the mp3 forum. Great to now have the complete package.
Stuff like this is an inspiration.

Thanks RFR - there's still a great satisfaction in getting stuff to this phase, even if it ends up unplayed and unloved - as most of our stuff does. It's the reason we all do it...;)

OK - if anyone wants a CD, they can get one via Kunaki :

Via paypal - http://Kunaki.com/Sales.asp?PID=PX0055PHFG

Via credit card - http://Kunaki.com/Sales.asp?PID=PX0055PHFG&PP=1

Digital file links:

Band Camp - What Would We Have Done With Eternity Anyway? | Honey Hunters

CD Baby and links to streaming (which aren't yet there...) - Honey Hunters - What Would We Have Done with Eternity Anyway?

Any and all purchases gratefully received! I need the money for urgent medical purposes... :eek::( (OK - not true but where there's a heart string, I'll try tugging it!)

Support your fellow boardmembers.;) Thanks in advance.

I wouldn't normally bump my own thread, but seeing the top spot is being taken by a squabble, I'm going to... ;)

For sure I'll get a copy. I'm just waiting for it to show up in the clearance bin at Walmart along with Debbie Gibson and Loverboy.

Back