"A Girl Can Dream" Collab with Emily Russo / Motown style ;-)

Guitarquango

Hi folks,

it makes me very proud to be able to introduce this new original song to you today! It's called "A Girl Can Dream" and is a composition by my soul sister Emily Russo. When she presented the raw version of the song to us a few months ago, I immediately fell in love with the song. After a few months of arranging and tweaking, it's now done! I love the sound of Emily's voice and I love that wonderful motown groove that she created with this masterpiece. I hope you love this song as much as I do! Composed, sung and performed on the piano by Emily and my dear friend and music partner Gaugolon arranged and produced the orchestra!

"A Girl Can Dream" By: Emily Russo (With The Gaugolon Orchestra & Jimmy Quango) original composition - YouTube

Have fun with this title and all the best for your 2021!
Yours, Jimmy

Sounds great. She has a really nice voice indeed! I can't comment much on the mixing/sound because I'm listening to this on my laptop speakers but overall, this sounds really nice!

Sounds great. She has a really nice voice indeed! I can't comment much on the mixing/sound because I'm listening to this on my laptop speakers but overall, this sounds really nice!

Thank you very much for your kind feedback Endlessrain! Glad you like her voice. I also love it .-)

Greetings and all the best, Jimmy

Back