Flowers From Ayako / Irish Blues - Folk Band Version

Hi Guitarquango! This is a beautiful rendering, with very sweet guitar. For me personally the drums don't do justice to the track - they sound clumsy and drag the beat instead of bringing life to the piece. But great stuff nonetheless... thank you

I like it! I like the way you've brought your guitar to the forefront. It deserves to be featured. It reminds me a bit of some of Mark Knopfler's work from Local Hero.

Well done.

Hi Guitarquango! This is a beautiful rendering, with very sweet guitar. For me personally the drums don't do justice to the track - they sound clumsy and drag the beat instead of bringing life to the piece. But great stuff nonetheless... thank you

Hey Henry

thank you so much for checking our track and your kind feedback man! And yes - the drums are special - but i'm glad that you like the guitar :-)

Greetings & have a nice chistmas time,

Jimmy

I like it! I like the way you've brought your guitar to the forefront. It deserves to be featured. It reminds me a bit of some of Mark Knopfler's work from Local Hero.

Well done.

Oh man what a compliment!!!! THANKS for this very kind feedback my friend! Makes me proud.

All the best & lots of greetings, Jimmy

Two thoughts:

The drums seem to me to be an unnecessary addition, and I agree with someone who said "they sound clumsy and drag the beat instead of bringing life to the piece."

The track features the guitar as the centrepiece, with the fiddles providing a lovely accompaniment. But you might consider letting them take over the lead at some stage to add a musical change to refresh the ears the listener.

I enjoyed listening to the track

Back