The Chosen One / Solo Guitar Ballad & Orchestra

This is a beautiful song indeed with a very deep message. The sound as well as the arrangement of this track is very nice. Also, I totally agree with what you have pointed out in the video description. Very often, we human beings have this tendency of taking thing that we already have for granted and always rushing towards the next best thing, place or person. Of course, it also seems obvious that when we do get to that next place, thing or person, we find that we still aren't satisfied, which results in this cycle that never ends. If only we could learn to appreciate what we already have and try to make the best of it, we could be so much happier and peaceful. I must add though that by writing all this I am not implying that I am an exception. I struggle with this tendency on a daily basis just like anybody else and it really frustrates me.

By the way, I have liked your video, commented, as well as subscribed to your channel...Would love to see/hear more posts from you in the future!

I really liked it too - but oddly, the meaning and these kinds of messages go way over my head. They never interest me or have any impact on me whatsoever. Meaninsg and emotions and wanting to change things never cross my mind.

I appreciated and liked it because it was a lovely piece of music, well composed and designed that meant I liked it. I'd have liked it exactly the same without the images, just the music. Maybe I'm weird, but never forget your audience won't always be who you think they are. I subscribed because I'd like to hear more - the message, however, I'm not interested in.

This is a beautiful song indeed with a very deep message. The sound as well as the arrangement of this track is very nice. Also, I totally agree with what you have pointed out in the video description. Very often, we human beings have this tendency of taking thing that we already have for granted and always rushing towards the next best thing, place or person. Of course, it also seems obvious that when we do get to that next place, thing or person, we find that we still aren't satisfied, which results in this cycle that never ends. If only we could learn to appreciate what we already have and try to make the best of it, we could be so much happier and peaceful. I must add though that by writing all this I am not implying that I am an exception. I struggle with this tendency on a daily basis just like anybody else and it really frustrates me.

By the way, I have liked your video, commented, as well as subscribed to your channel...Would love to see/hear more posts from you in the future!

Thank you so much for your very kind feedback and support !!

All the best for you and yours, Jimmy

I really liked it too - but oddly, the meaning and these kinds of messages go way over my head. They never interest me or have any impact on me whatsoever. Meaninsg and emotions and wanting to change things never cross my mind.

I appreciated and liked it because it was a lovely piece of music, well composed and designed that meant I liked it. I'd have liked it exactly the same without the images, just the music. Maybe I'm weird, but never forget your audience won't always be who you think they are. I subscribed because I'd like to hear more - the message, however, I'm not interested in.

Thanks a lot for your comment Rob! It's OK for me that you are not interested in my message. Glad you like my music! :-)

All the best and lot of greetings, Jimmy

I’m the odd one, I never get these things. Thankfully loads do! They seem to fly over my head. I saw a spaceman and took it at face value. I thought the music fitted the visuals but missed the signposts.

Back