SounClick vs SoundCloud

mark skinner

I've noticed quite a few people using Soundclick on different forums , Do you know of any advantages over SoundCloud. I can't seem to get much info from Click about uploads etc. for the "free" account. Thanks ... mark

Did you check the page /company/sclk_for_artists.cfm on the soundclick wesbite? I can't post links, just copy and paste it after the soundclick link on the address bar. Sorry for that. :(

I am looking into all these streaming services myself, not sure at 100% what I will do and where. Confusing at times, I want exposure and some money if that is possible. Soundclick seem small…er than others. But if it's growing, that is good.

Soundcloud is perfect for getting some contacts and plays! Just be interactive with other users! Comment on their stuff and things. You will see they will return your traffic!

I wouldn't use either as a main platform. It's good to upload music to them because you will get views. But in terms of overall ROI YouTube is your best option, or your own website.

Back