Slackmaster goes MP3.COM

Hey all. I'm just writing this to announce that my mp3.com site is up and running. However, I've read of some people around here having a lot of trouble lately. Could someone please just verify that it's accessible?

There's only one tune up there right now. More in the works. Thanks for reading.
http://www.mp3.com/slacker

Slackmaster 2000

Hey Slack, checked your mp3.com site...great! No album yet? Just that cool graphic could serve as the centerpiece to build one around. "The Window" sounds cool. Funny, I didn't see Frank Zappa listed as one of your influences, but your song had that kinda sound to me.
Ranger

Hey guys thanks for checking that out for me. I was suprised at how quickly it went up. I registered and sent the files on thursday night/friday morning and the page was active on Sunday afternoon. Most people have complained that it takes a week or more lately!

Ranger,

Don't have a DAM CD yet because I'm trying to decide whether I'm going to break my "band" into several bands. See my musical tastes vary daily it seems, but can be broken down into blues, classic rock/grunge, and weird crap. I'd hate to have someone be interested in my bluesy stuff and then check out my web page and say "what the hell is this garbage!" I don't know.

Yeah I guess Zappa could be an influence. There are so many artists that I really relate to and it'd be silly to list them all. I just kind of wrote down what I'd been listening to during the past few weeks :)

Thanks again!

Slackmaster 2000

Back