Selling music for charity.

Hey all,
A friend of mine intends to record two christmas songs and to put them for for cheap download, but with any profits going to charity.

I say profits...There are no overheads here, so any income at all goes to charity.

Anyway, I know there are online service for sponsorship etc that link directly to charities; 'Just giving' is an example.
I also know how to sell music online.

My questions is, is anyone aware of a reliable and trustworthy service that combine the two?

I suppose in the interests of public trust, I'm looking for somewhere that a user can buy the track, safe in the knowledge that the money is definitely going to charity.

Of course another option is just to sell through bandcamp then take a note after christmas and cut the charity a cheque for the total income, but then you're expecting people to take your word for it, which I don't really think is appealing.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Re: Selling music for charity

I would like to do something important for christmas this year. My only real value is as a musician. What would I have to do to get an album on iTunes to sell, which would then directly give the money to Charity?

Back