Portfolio building, advice and free services!

Bls5449

Hey ladies and gents,

So I finished uni recently and stuck in the same rut as many, to progress further (internships, freelancing etc.) I need a bigger portfolio. I recorded a killer band in uni which has turned out well in terms of showing off skill but besides this i only have a fairly average singer / songwriter style track. Which leaves me 2 tracks to send out which i'm not too happy about!

As many offer on here if you have a project your working on and need someone to mix & master your work in exchange for me using it on my portfolio then get in touch!

If any of you old timers out there have any advice for a young engineer trying to break the industry then it'll be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Sim

I have some advice, make a recording career your Plan B and find a better career choice for Plan A. Something that can pay the bills.

Also, I moved this thread out of Mix This and to the Publicity forum where it belongs.

cheers,

Hey man, I make edm type music but i dont have any vocals, just instrumentals which is pretty popular today. You can listen to my stuff and if you like some of the more edm type instrumentals maybe we can work something out!

Back