New Reverbnation page

Lol. No. They fully print everything. I've seen their stuff. It's looks pro. Front, inside, CD, tray card - it all gets printed.

so let's say i order one of your discs from this company. does the price i pay cover all that shit, or how does that work?

Wait, I misinformed. They add shipping. It's like 4 bucks. :mad:

i'm trying to be as clear as possible on this for a reason, so sorry for the repeatedly stupid questions. also, this seems too good to be true.

1)so if you were to only sell one cd and you set the price at $7, you would make $3 on that sale?
2)and if you sold 100 cd's at the same price, they would make $400 and you'd make $300?
3)do they provide a link or something to the product page? like, can i go there and make a purchase using paypal? and if so, do they send you your cut?

i'm trying to be as clear as possible on this for a reason, so sorry for the repeatedly stupid questions. also, this seems too good to be true.

1)so if you were to only sell one cd and you set the price at $7, you would make $3 on that sale?
2)and if you sold 100 cd's at the same price, they would make $400 and you'd make $300?
3)do they provide a link or something to the product page? like, can i go there and make a purchase using paypal? and if so, do they send you your cut?

1) Their manufacturing cost is $1.00. Shipping is $4.20. I'd make whatever's left over. The cheapest DIY shipping I could find is the USPS @ roughly $4.50 per CD, so kunaki is a little cheaper and I don't have to deal with it.

2) Orders over 10 are $1.60 per CD. That's what they'd make, and they'd recover the $4.20 on shipping, and I get the rest.

3) Yes they give a link. I don't think they do paypal. Credit Card only. They'd send me a monthly statement and a check for whatever's mine.

Damn, after typing it all out, the March of Dimes aint gonna get shit out of this. I'd have to sell thousands to make it worthwhile. :(

Damn, after typing it all out, the March of Dimes aint gonna get shit out of this. :(

estimate how many cd's you think you might sell. remember, you're going to be hitting your friends and family up, as well as any connections or groups you're associated with that deal with childhood diseases or the charities that help them.

take that number and email my friend just to compare. it doesn't cost $4.50 to mail a cd, either. i just bought a disc off of ebay and the shipping was $2.89 on a $1 cd. and no, it wasn't a poorboy cd. :p

and one more thing, a close friend is 43 years old and was diagnosed with cistic fibrosis when we were kids. he wasn't supposed to live past 12. he started and runs the living a dream foundation, which is now under the hurley brand. they support children with serious health conditions, and he was in the band that my singer formed after the pb's broke up. he would probably put a link to the disc up on their website if i asked them.

just throwing ideas out there, dude.

the kunaki stuff is great value for the buck.

they print proper cd's no cdr.

only a 1 page booklet though:)

But....where will ze gerg put his epic biography??? :confused: Took me a few hours and a pot of coffee to get through the one on his website! :o

:drunk: :D :drunk:

It should just say; fukc you for buying this album, If I ever see you I'm gonna bite you:mad::D:D:D

Gerg's in constant defense:laughings:

Back