My How Things Have Changed

ido1957

9K Gold Member
For a few hundred bucks you can set up a little home studio and create your own CD. Used to need to go to a pro studio for that. Now anyone can have a CD.... bye bye studios....alot more CD's from everyone for cheap...

There's still the big music/marketing machine (as long as radio exists) so although there's less $$ due to pirating, that system will always remain....

i am actively searching for a way to pirate music that hasn't been made yet. that is THE final frontier of the digital realm.

For a few hundred bucks you can set up a little home studio and create your own CD. Used to need to go to a pro studio for that. Now anyone can have a CD.... bye bye studios....alot more CD's from everyone for cheap...

There's still the big music/marketing machine (as long as radio exists) so although there's less $$ due to pirating, that system will always remain....

Yep, noticed that. Also noticed there's a lack of creativity and 'heart'.

Except, it's not the CD that matters anymore, it's the download.

I'm personally a fan of pretending to be on the cutting edge of popular music by name-dropping people from the MP3 mixing clinic.

"Dude! Have you heard the latest ido1957? Whatever you're listening to sucks in comparison!"

I'm personally a fan of pretending to be on the cutting edge of popular music by name-dropping people from the MP3 mixing clinic.

"Dude! Have you heard the latest ido1957? Whatever you're listening to sucks in comparison!"

Haha! Name dropper! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Back