My EP: More Than Human (Electronic/ambient)

DoorstepMusic

Hey guys and gals! I've been working on my EP since the beginning of this year. I've come to this forum a few times for help on production, and well the final product is here. I have a five song EP ready for everyone's critiques. Let me know what you think and if you like it show it to your friends maybe? All constructive criticism is welcome, but remember this is the finished product. Here's the EP More Than Human | Doorstep Rebellion

Unlike some forums this one encourages finished products. We are not a bunch of acoustic guitar strumming losers who hack away, singing about topics that have been outdated since the last world war. Your material is modern and interesting. I'm sure you will do well in today's musical market... Remember to use every outlet available to you including live spinning of your tracks at parties and raves. Good job and good luck!

I quickly went through every track and I think youve got a great sound...good luck with everything :thumbs up:

Unlike some forums this one encourages finished products. We are not a bunch of acoustic guitar strumming losers who hack away, singing about topics that have been outdated since the last world war. Your material is modern and interesting. I'm sure you will do well in today's musical market... Remember to use every outlet available to you including live spinning of your tracks at parties and raves. Good job and good luck!
Thanks! I did just that at my friends graduation party! Everyone seemed to like it. Thanks for the feedback !

Back