My CD is out, and my website is up!

Skysaw

Hey all,

It's been awhile since I've posted. Mostly because in the past few months I've been diagnosed with Graves Disease and multinodular toxic goiter, then was rear-ended, and had my car (and nearly me) totalled. Dealing with hospitals, doctors, and insurance while working fulltime doesn't leave much wiggle room!

But the other thing I've been working on is getting my CD through the manufacturing phase, and trying to get my new website up at the same time.

Well I'm happy to say, all has turned out well! Please take a look at my site at redwire.allhands.com. I'd like to know how you guys like the look of the site.

The CD is my first rock release, and my first professionally mastered and manufactured recording. At the moment, I am selling it from the website with Paypal, but it will be available at Amazon.com, CD Baby, and CD Street within a few weeks.

So take a look around, listen to a track or two, and leave me a note in the guest book if you like what you hear.

Thanks!

skysaw

Dude, how come the tool bar disappeares when the mouse moves away from it? Its like half of it goes away. Where are some pics? Other than that, good design.

website is o.k..... not too much there ....
i didnt like the large mp3 file size (as i am dialup) ...still downloading i would recommend 2mb or less
...still downloading...
tool bar seemed fine for me..

only 22 minutes left for d/l.. :(

i finally got it and it sounds sweet.. execellent song and sound !!

Nice site but it is a little spartan as others have mentioned. Yeah, a picture or two would be nice.

One demotion for not including Homerecording in your links list. :D

Yeh, I'd like to see some photos there too, what are you hiding? ;-)

I listened to pretty Poppies, its a fine track, I like it and will return when i have more time to listen to some others.

Good luck.

PS You had me a bit worried when you mentioned being rear-ended, ouch !!

Back