Looking for some feedback! ill return the favor.

I will say that you have some quite impressive sounding work there man. Seems you are doing more promotion for yourself than getting use of what this forum is intended for. Pressing the boundaries of being a spammer man. Do you have anything to give us poor unprofessional folk?

Sick beats bro, seriously!!! I am looking for some honest feedback on some of my beats/music I have produced and put together. Please see my website below... Please dont forget to become a fan!

reverbnation.com/travisroberts

Sick beats bro, seriously!!! I am looking for some honest feedback on some of my beats/music I have produced and put together. Please see my website below... Please dont forget to become a fan!

reverbnation.com/travisroberts
hey jr i like the song sunday moring. guitar sound very well. voice is very nice. good stuff man :)

I can tell you, you wont be getting much attention here. 99% of the guys here are into playing and recording their own instruments and vocals.

Even hybrid stuff gets called out here,

just sayin.....

I can tell you, you wont be getting much attention here. 99% of the guys here are into playing and recording their own instruments and vocals.

Even hybrid stuff gets called out here,

just sayin.....
thanks for the information

Back