"Killing You" hits #1 (Death Metal)

Bloodsoaked

Death Metal Freak
Just in case anyone reading this is interested. Bloodsoaked's song "Killing You" hit #1 on the Soundclick site today in the Death/Black Metal catagory. It is also #6 in the overall Metal catagory.

Highest charts position: #6 (38,998 songs currently listed in Metal)
Highest charts position in subgenre: #1 (9,000 songs currently listed in Metal > Death/Black Metal)

So out of 9,000 songs in the Death/Black Metal subgenre "Killing You" is # 1 (woo-hoo) and out of 38,998 in the Metal genre it is #6. Not to bad for a home recording in my apartment.

If anyone would like to listen to what all the hype is about (LOL) go here:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=481840

Peter

Last edited:
Congratulations! Cool deal! Keep it up!
"Death Metal" really isn't my genre, but still, congratulations!

ericlingus said:
wow man. Good for you dude. Keep up the good work. I'd love to hear another song soon.

I am in the process of writing my second song. It will take me a while to get it writen and then recorded but I love the whole process... I am getting my first song Pro mixed and mastered and once I have it back I will post it.

Peter

Bloodsoaked said:
Just in case anyone reading this is interested. Bloodsoaked's song "Killing You" hit #1 on the Soundclick site today in the Death/Black Metal catagory. It is also #6 in the overall Metal catagory.

Highest charts position: #6 (38,998 songs currently listed in Metal)
Highest charts position in subgenre: #1 (9,000 songs currently listed in Metal > Death/Black Metal)

So out of 9,000 songs in the Death/Black Metal subgenre "Killing You" is # 1 (woo-hoo) and out of 38,998 in the Metal genre it is #6. Not to bad for a home recording in my apartment.

If anyone would like to listen to what all the hype is about (LOL) go here:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=481840

Peter

Congrats Keep it up
:D :D :D :D :D

Will check it out to see what it is supposed to sound like :p

Back