I'll make you your own music video!

archipelagoprod

Hi guys!

I'm an aspiring music video producer based out of Sweden and I am looking for an original track to make a music video for for free. I am most interested in making a music video for an electronica/chill/downtempo track. If you are a music producer and a collaboration like this sounds interesting to you, read the details below, and if you're in - send me your track on collab(at)archipelagoproductions.com and we'll take it from there!

What's in it for you?
  • you get a free music video for your song
  • you get to post it on your YouTube channel, social media, and anywhere you'd like (all I ask for in return is that you credit me as the author :)
  • your music gets featured on my soon-to-be-launched website, YouTube channel, and social media with full credit and links to your own channels

What's in it for me?
  • I get to practice on an original track
  • I get material for my portfolio
  • I get featured on your channels, web, social media
  • I help out a fellow artist :)

What will the music video look like?
It will most likely feature many nature scenes (ocean, woods) and possibly some abstract themes and animations, not much (if any) human presence.

Happy to answer any other questions you may have!

Thanks and all the best to you guys,
Alexandra

As it happens, I have been considering remaking a video for one I had done back in 2010. At that time, I had a somewhat challenged computer, and a very slow ADSL internet connection, so the video done at the time lacks quality and resolution.

However, you might be interested in taking this on as a project, which would save me having to remaking it.

Here is the video from 2010:

It is a "chill/down tempo" tune, but it may not be exactly what you had in mind.

Hi there! I actually quite like your current music video, I think it goes well with the piece.
I think I have found my next project now (I've actually received a ton of replies by e-mail!), so I will need to put yours on the back burner for now, but if you're still looking to have a new video made in a couple of months, I might check in with you :-)
Thank you for your response!

Last edited:
That is a very nice offer. When did you start working on music videos? And how did you start?

Back