I Wrote and Recorded an EP. Worth checking out! Lend me your ears and opinions.

Pterofractyl

Hey All,
I recently finished recording an EP. I did everything myself from start to finish. Everything was tracked and mixed in Ableton. I'd be curious to hear people's thoughts on both the songwriting and the recording itself. The EP is a pay-what-you-want download here:

Pterofractyl

I just started promoting the EP and I'm in the process of putting together a live group to play the tracks.
If anyone has any questions about how I recorded the EP or comments of any kind please let me know. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much,
Zach

Hey All,
I recently finished recording an EP. I did everything myself from start to finish. Everything was tracked and mixed in Ableton. I'd be curious to hear people's thoughts on both the songwriting and the recording itself. The EP is a pay-what-you-want download here:

Pterofractyl

I just started promoting the EP and I'm in the process of putting together a live group to play the tracks.
If anyone has any questions about how I recorded the EP or comments of any kind please let me know. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much,
Zach
yeah, no one's gonna do that.
If you want people here to give you feedback simply attach a file.
But almost no one here is gonna go thru naming their price to download a song just to give you their opinions.
Good luck.

EDIT .... ah, I see you can just stream the songs ..... good.

haha yeah, just stream the tunes for a first listen. if you like them then you can download them. its free if you want.

I do like experimental metal-corey type music.

And pterofractyl is a really sweet band name! I'd download that!.

Back