I need to try anything else.

JMAAMusic

Well, as I said, I tried posting music on 4chan, on Facebook groups, on Soundcloud groups, on Twitter hashtags, on reddit, and even as a last resort, on forums like these, but, with little to no results. I don't know if this is part of a long-term progress, but honestly I don't get much of an audience lately, and I don't really know what to do, either wait for anything or make some effort on advertising or getting some publicity.

I was thinking of hiring someone to make a music video or anything, but man the chances are very little with the low budget I got. I already produce a lot of music under various aliases now, and yet not much results.

I still have my few fans here and there, but I want more. What should I do?

You have thousands of new song every day, you'd really need to make something cool to get the attention
Also,unfortunately money has a bug rule in the industry, you'd need to invest money in PR, Google ads, Facebook ads or whatever can get the attention

The best way to get your music heard by others - and for them to spread the word - is get out and do your music live.

write something catchy and memorable,then people will wanna listen again and maybe repost ... trouble nowadays is that everybody and his dog has some form of home recording studio posting their amateur efforts at every opportunity ...

cos the internets swamped nobody can be arsed clicking on the latest "click me" begging link in case its shite ... if your any good then this is what your up against

Back