Get your song mixed for free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fudo40

Hi,
I've just finished my new studio.
I want to offer one free mix to everyone who's interested.
You can send me your files with Wetransfer, 4shared, etc.
For more specific information about files characteristic contact me with a private message.

Diego

Hi. That's quite an offer - what's in it for you? Do you need the practise or are you building up a portfolio?

Hi,
I went freelance a month ago, before I was an assistant/resident engineer, so I'm trying to build up my portfolio.

Diego.

I'm paranoid about the deadline for my current project, so I'm not gonna trust it to someone else right now. (Especially without money changing hands.)

However, if you're still looking for people to mix in two months or so, I'll probably be well into my next EP, and we can talk then.

At the moment I don't a web site.
So if someone wants to know all files characteristic to get a song mixed just send me a PM or write an email to:

Diego

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude this sounds so great, I'm working on my band's first EP currently and I'm not really the best at mixing, well because I'm in high school so I'm definitely no professional haha. But if you're still offering this free mix, I would love to email you my work man. I'd appreciate the help! Do I send it tracked-out or as a compressed file? I use Acoustica Mixcraft to work because it's easiest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back