Finally! ..........new album from BatsBrew......"The Time is Magic"

by the way....

the extra freebie song download i'm offering to anyone who buys the cd (either format) is a higher quality 320kbps mp3 i burned thru wavelab.

seems using wavelab gives me rock solid mp3's, for some reason, they just sound clearer to me, i don't know if that's just a jedi mind trick, or a quality encoding.........

Might I recommend that you at least mention a genre or something, if you want people to check your music out? For the most part, nobody goes to forums to find bands to listen to. You have to give us a *reason* to check it out. You're using this sub-forum, your signature, etc. to advertise your band, but you've said nothing about why anyone should give a shit. Name some similar artists. Did you record it yourself? Let us know! Did you utilize any advice or skills learned in these forums? Let us know! Did you do this in your new home studio? Did you do this in a commercial studio? Did your singer record in jail? LET US KNOW!

Know what I'm sayin'?

no problem.
i've got a tune from the album in the mp3 forum right now.
if you hear that, and like it, it will lend you some idea of what the album is like.

it rocks.

and, i've been posting here for almost 12 years now, a lot of folks know me, and have commented for years on all the mp3's i've posted in the mp3 forums....

there are links to all the songs for quick review.... so it's real easy to get a feel for the album.

hope that helps!

and, i've been posting here for almost 12 years now, a lot of folks know me, and have commented for years on all the mp3's i've posted in the mp3 forums....

there are links to all the songs for quick review.... so it's real easy to get a feel for the album.

hope that helps!

Oh for sure, didn't mean to suggest otherwise! I just figured I'd mention it, as those techniques have really helped me in the past, and this being a marketing/publicity forum, I thought you might be open to constructive critique :)

rayc!
damn, that's cool man....
thanks. :cool::cool:

i'll be sending you a link to download the 'freebie' here shortly, check your email for it....

and thanks again!!

I just finished listening to the "freebie".
VERY cool rendition. The man can really write can't he! He did so many slightly veiled songs about Vietnam & you've given it an extra layer of meaning with the Hurric association.
Excellent guitar arangement - layers but not mush - hard to do but you did it!
I'm looking forward to the CD arriving!

CD arrived this morning. I played it on my monitoring set up & it sounded great. I look forward to playing on the BIG stereo later today!

awesome ray!

let me know how it translates on the 'big' system.

i know it sounds good in two places in my abode, on the big infinitys, and in the ear buds.
i don't know about the trucks, jamboxes, and ipods so much, even tho i DID a/b mixes thru some little 3" jambox speakers.

hey, did cdbaby charge any extra to deliver to Oz? (it's oz, right?)
just curious how that works, i don't have any way to track it or find out....

Back