Do you have a blog?

8track

I wanted a place other than Facebook or my own [self-maintained] website to a share what I was doing. I thought starting a blog may be a good idea, so I chose Wordpress. I have had my own website for some time but liked the idea of just creating pages and not worrying about the mechanics behind it.

Does anyone else use a blog?

Here's mine:

SoundSource54 | Personal recording for Songwriters and Singers

I might get a little more creative in my writing as more people come into record - who knows :)

8Track

PS - I am not affiliated in any way to WordPress.

I wanted a place other than Facebook or my own [self-maintained] website to a share what I was doing. I thought starting a blog may be a good idea, so I chose Wordpress. I have had my own website for some time but liked the idea of just creating pages and not worrying about the mechanics behind it.

Does anyone else use a blog?

Here's mine:

SoundSource54 | Personal recording for Songwriters and Singers

I might get a little more creative in my writing as more people come into record - who knows :)

8Track

PS - I am not affiliated in any way to WordPress.

I have one, but honestly traffic seems to have fallen off the face of the earth for mine. Used to get quite a bit back in the 2010-2012 time period.

I had a big blog this morning. It looked like an umbrella handle, I almost didn't want to flush it. Should have taken a picture of it.

Jokes aside, having a blog with ALOT of content is what is going to bring ALOT more people to your site

lol well this post got irrelevant quickly

It tends to happen here quickly, when the topic really has nothing to do with what the site is about.

Watch, start a thread about waxing your car for the video you are producing. Then give a link to your site showing it. SPAM...

Back